Featured Photo Above: JAARS: The Museum of the Alphabet, Waxhaw, NC
Page Updated: 4/16/2018
Click on highlighted texts to view content links.
- Thank you to those of you who regularly visit these RC pages. We don’t know who you are but our WORDPress host site gives us a daily running statistical report of the number who do visit us and the specific pages visited. Several more pages have been cleaned up, edited, and reposted during the week of April 10.
- Northeastern Seminary’s Brian Babcock Scholarship for Ethnic Diversity and new Photo Calendar offer.
- Attention Free Methodists and others with a heart for City ministries! 2017 Parking Lot Project. Mark your calendar. Plan to attend this Benefit Concert to raise needed funding for this project.
- Coming Soon! Look for an expanded BLOG section with more links to articles, sermons, and book summaries on issues related to being active followers of Jesus in our world today.
- Preaching Racism From the White Pulpit (NEW 4/18/18)
- Self Imposed Limits (NEW 4/16/2018)
- Jesus Shut It Down and they Murdered Him For It (NEW 4/16/2018)
- On Being A Follower Of Jesus. This is the Main Tab! There are several pages linked under this Tab containing full articles, collections of excerpts along and some reflection questions from recent publications that focus our attention on being a disciples (an Apprentice) of Jesus then and now. I have reposted some for recent years as well. Check them out!
- View the latest updates on the 2017-2018 RC Ministry Projects.
- “Already but not Yet, ” “… As we anticipate the time when all things will be made fully new (Rev 21:4–5), we can actively participate in the kingdom of God now (Matt 4:17). As we surrender to the reign of God, we will begin to experience the Kingdom of God now—as God’s will is done on earth as it is in heaven (Matt 6:9–15).”
- Uduk Hope tabs and Pages.
- Pray for new Peace talks for South Sudan being held in Ethiopia this month. This is not a distance land for some of us as so many trouble spots are around the world. We have known and worked alongside 10 very special Sudanese families in Rochester for 10 years now. All have family members in various UN Refugee Camps across South Sudan and Ethiopia. All get reports of loved ones and family members being injured or killed throughout each passing year. (See Genesis 4) Cain is still killing his brother. And Abel’s blood still cries out from the earth for Justice, Freedom, and Salvation.
- Last Supper with Twelve Tribe
- Catch up on the latest “Christine’s Blog.” See the line of Ethiopian Dresses being offered as fund raisers. [Past Blogs are available on this site.]
- Carol’s English Language Communication Skills Workshop launched in May 2017 is still meeting with seven participants. We are preparing three more of these women for the Naturalization process and testing. Three are already Naturalized US citizens.
- Thank you! The RC has raised some $150,000 since 2008. Every dollar has gone to the projects designated. Download the TeamOne-Hundred20 form to register your support, then scan or photograph the form to email it back and mail your check or money order.
- Signup to join or host a Faith & Finances workshop in the fall 2018? Complete a Faith and Finances Registration Form. Or, contact Brian and Carol.
Sites of Interest:
Check out Northeastern Seminary’s “ResOund”